Change Management integrates the necessary behaviour, skills, commitment and alignment to ensure a successful outcome which contributes to the effective management of individuals and teams in order to achieve high levels of organizational performance.
Why should we invest in yet another change discipline?
If your project/change requires significant numbers of people to change values, attitudes or behaviours if it is to succeed, then consider using a Change Management approach. The costs involved are not large compared with the potential alternative of time and cost overruns.
Why Change Management - we already have Project Managers?
Organizations tend to focus on the technical changes e.g. changing processes, installing new hardware or software. However, the real benefit in any change comes when people modify their way of functioning and behaviour.
Engage your employees before the programme starts: Lack of employee engagement, communication, leadership and trust, tends to be one of the most ignored and problematic areas that usually shows up in 'Employer Opinion Surveys'.
- Help senior executives and managers play an active leadership role that ensures people support the change
- Support people in the organization to see a real personal need for change, and to understand the project vision
- Identify project stages and activities where high levels of involvement are required – and facilitate this involvement so that commitment is built
- Deal with resistance to change
- Build plans that ensure that people have the necessary skills and motivation to meet the new demands the change brings
- Work with leaders and other employees to ensure the change is “biting” where it most needs to
- Develop follow-up plans to accelerate the acceptance of change
- Contact Me Two U - if you would like more insight to DELIVER on-time and budget
This section is empty.
A practical hands-on approach that uses the participants change projects as a vehicle for learning to embed best practice in your organization.
- Connects change plans to your business goals.
- Gains support for your change.
- Teams work smarter and are clear on how to work together.
- Everyone understands the performance goals and knows what is expected of them
- Embeds best practice
- Improves employee engagement
- How to deliver on-time and budget
So what’s the difference that makes the difference? The key to success is involving...
Stress, anxiety and worry, affects our physical and emotional wellbeing, energy balance and general health, particularly if stress is internalised....