Introduction to Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) Workshop
Becoming more confident, motivated and more powerful from within
The workshop will assist you in identifying buried resources and as a result you will learn how to have the best possible relationship with yourself allowing you to grow and develop a more fulfilling sense of purpose, direction and wholeness.
This is your opportunity to gain insights into why you do what you do and better understanding as to why some people get better results than others and discover how to adapt your behaviour and use your senses and more.
How would it be to understand what is going on with you and have a simple framework to support this?
- NLP is best understood and learned by experience and through practice.
- Step-by-step easy to follow exercises to help raise your conscious awareness and awaken your curiosity.
- Because NLP tools exist at the level of processes and communication skills they can literally be applied to any context.
- N - Neuro is about: the mind-body and how it works.
- L - is for: Linguistics and the language that we use to describe and categories our world, and how we make sense of our experience.
- P is for: Programming and how we repeat patterns of thought and behaviour that can help or hinder us.
Are you curious to know more about how NLP but don't want to sign-up for a course?
Why not try a taster session and together, we run through a set of exercises, tools and techniques you can go out and use straightaway.
Read more: ENGAGE
Also available for private and corporate bookings