Organisations achieve an improvement in performance, both personal and business related, by creating an atmosphere and ‘can-do’ attitude, through improved communication collaboration and co-operation.
Supporting Your Business Improvement and Innovation Strategy
MeTwoU Steps for implementing Process and Service Innovation and the Commercialisation of Creative Ideas. Level 3 optional.
Level 1 – Team Building
Level 2 – Building the Value Case
Level 3 – Change Implementation
Benefits for your Organisation
- Improves knowledge creation and sharing
- Identifies inconsistent service delivery
- Identifies duplication/redundant actives
- Identifies high cost activities – Time, Cost and Quality
- Understand process flows, time cost and benefits of doing things better
- How to increase speed to market and satisfy customer needs
- Build Benefits realisation that adds value to maximise profit
- Think outside the box
Session1- Team Building
- Delegates will learn to rely on each other to organise the work of the team and make full use of each other’s distinctive skills, capabilities and talents, through communication, cooperation, collaboration and SMART Objectives – SPECIFIC, MEASUREABLE, AGREED, REALISTIC, TIME-BASED, thereby identifying spurious processes, sub-processes, tasks and activities that add to the cost, but not to value or profit.
Session 2 – Building the Value Case
- The focus of this session is on the commercialisation of creative ideas – Increasing the ability/capability of the organisation to convert them in superior performance and financial returns.
- Builds a solid foundation by providing: clear, consistent communication plans and an effective mechanism for measuring and tracking commitment and performance.