According to Grinders research 70% of us in the western world are DOGs and 30% are CATS. Statistically, more women are likely to be DOGS. Statistically CATS tend to make it to the top, but they will not gain the loyalty of their doggy employees unless they know how to be approachable as well as credible. The key to a more impactful performance is knowing how and when to use these qualities and we all have access to both sets.
ARE YOU A DOG OR A CAT?
- CATS AND CAT PEOPLE - CREDIBLE STYLE
- DOGS AND DOG PEOPLE - APPROACHABLE STYLE
ARE YOU MORE CAT or DOG?
The key to a more impactful performance is knowing how and when to use these qualities and we all have access to both sets.
Read more about how to ENGAGE your employees and learn when to be credible and when to be approachable to ensure maximum influence.
What's Makes A Charismatic Leader?
- Are authentic and true to themselves.
- Seek power of influence rather than the influence of power.
- Have a flexible leadership style and can switch between being - Being a ‘CAT’ (credible, authoritative and inspiring) Being a ‘DOG’ (friendly, approachable and supportive)
Non-verbal intelligence is the ability to recognise, label, and predict and (respond) to patterns of communication.